Roofing & Membranes expand_more
- Tunnels & Mines
- Technical Textiles
- Featured Projects
About Protan expand_more
The membrane is designed for functionality and versatility and can both be used for waterproofing of below ground level constructions and for geomembrane applications.
The product has a dark grey surface and is available in different thichnesses.
Below ground level constructions:
- Horisontal and vertical waterproofing of foundations, basements and terraces.
- Underground infrastructure exposed to ground water pressure, including domestic buildings, public buildings, industry buildings and urban infrastructure, such as parking garages.
- Sealing of water structures such as artificial lakes, ponds, irrigation canals, watercourses and waterfalls, dams and hydraulic structures.
- Rain water retention systems in urban areas.
- Fire water reservoirs for large buildings.
- Complies with EN 13967 and meet all standard requirements
- UV - and weather resistant.
- Homogenous membrane (there is no reinforcement inside the product)
- Not compatible with bitumen.
- The membrane is welded together using hot air which provides a homogenous joint.
- The membrane can be recycled and has low carbon footprint.